Private Health Funds & Veterans Affairs

Private Health Funds


If you’re a member of a private health care fund we can process your claim on the spot via the Hicaps system. We accept all Health Care Funds. The majority of health care funds are covered under Hi-caps but are some health funds that are not covered and for these you will need to pay the fee in full and claim back from your health fund.






We accept all Veterans Affairs Patients. We do not charge a gap for Veterans Affairs patients so there will not be out of pocket expenses for dental treatment at our practice.